An era directed towards environmental sustainability has begun and everyone keeps embracing the new generation of consumer products. For home gardeners, it’s the time to deviate from the traditional methods of Gardening and adapt to the modern culture of soilless gardening. Green Space Grow Master brings you a Compressed Coco Peat 5kg block in a handle bag pack which is useful for creating potting mixtures.
Coco Peat contains many natural qualities that are highly beneficial for users which increase the yield, and they are listed below.
- Neutral pH value between 5.5 – 6.5
- Naturally enriched with some amount of Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Magnesium & Zinc and provides some major elements to the plants without fertilizer.
- High water retention and slow release of water to the plants enable the plant to have sufficient water for longer and do not bother the grower to water the plants regularly.
- Better aeration and drainage let the excess water pass through and lets the roots grow freely and the oxygenation properties of Coco Peat enhance the growth of roots.
- Let Trichoderma grow easily and prevent the growth of pathogenic fungi.
- High lignin content increases mold resistance and fungal growth.
- Especially a reusable and slow biodegradable natural substrate and comfortable for your wallet.
- Totally a sustainable and eco-friendly product and the top rival of the Peat moss the Ozone destroyer.
- Easy to use and does not create mud.
PRODUCT CODE PRODUCTS DESCRIPTION LOADABILITY / PALLET 20’GP / LCL
GDS/CP/5KG/BG-01 GDS 5KG COCO FIBRE/ PEAT BLOCKS WITH LABEL PACKED IN A HANDLE BAG & PALLETIZED
BLOCK SIZE: 30 X 15 X 30 CM
WEIGHT : 5KG
EXPANSION : 70 LTRS