A brand whose’ core intention is to influence the current society with the idea of environmental sustainability, offers gardeners a revolutionary substrate that can replace the soil and peat moss substrates much more economically and environmentally friendly. We bring you Coco Husk Chips substrate as a 50L loose bag which is a ready-to-use product.
Coco Husk Chips contains many natural qualities that are highly beneficial for users which increase the yield, and they are listed below.
- Neutral pH value between 5.5 – 6.5
- Easy to store and carry.
- High water retention and slow release of water to the plants enable the plant to have sufficient water for longer and do not bother the grower to water the plants regularly.
- Better aeration and drainage let the excess water pass through and let the roots grow freely and the oxygenation properties of Coco Peat enhance the growth of roots.
- Trichoderma Sp. grows easily and prevents the growth of pathogenic fungi.
- High lignin content increases mold resistance and fungal growth.
- A reusable and slow biodegradable natural substrate and comfortable for your wallet.
- Totally a sustainable and eco-friendly product and the top rival of the Peat Moss the Ozone destroyer.
- Easy to use and does not create mud.
|ITEM CODE (SKU)||
|LODABILITY PER PALLET|
|GDS/HC/150L/BG-01||GDS LOOSE 150 L COCO 2S HUSK CHIPS (12-18 MM) SUBSTRATE BAG WITH A LABEL, BAGS PACKED IN A POLY BAG, PALLETIZED.
BAG SIZE: 115 X 50 X 15 CM