Small Size Dried Catappa Leaves
Catappa leaves are usually referred to as “Indian almond leaves”. “Terminalia Catappa” is the scientific name of Catappa plant.
This is a very sustainable product for all environments and these catappa leaves bring many benefits. And basically, it must be mentioned that this is a species of foliage that brings quite a lot of benefits to people who prefer the aquarium industry.
These benefits are listed below.
– Special ability to cure bacterial, fungal and parasitic infections.
– Act as a water purification unit and control the PH value of the water tank.
– Feeding aquatic plants after decomposition.
– The unique beige color of these leaves gives a wonderful look to water tanks.
– Can be used for beta breeders.
-As these leaves are easy to chew, this is a suitable food for fish.
So, Green Space Terra Craft is committed to providing the highest quality, pure, dried, and natural as well as smartly packaged Catappa leaves for your water tanks.
|ITEM CODE (SKU)
|LODABILITY PER PLT
|TR CATTAPA – INDIAN ALMOND SMALL-SIZE DRIED LEAVES, 10 PCS IN A PACKET WITH HEADER CARD, 150 PCS IN MASTER CARTON BOX
SIZE: 57 x 50 x 29 CM / 5Y