Dried cuttlefish bones as also known as Sepia Bones are collected during the cleaning process of cuttlefish in seafood processing plants and then brought into the Green Space manufacturing plant for packing under the Green Space Terra Craft brand as a natural supplement for pets. Prior packaging of these cuttlebones is gone through quite a process of cleaning, bleaching, sun drying and grinding the edges shaping. When it’s completed cuttlebone is packed in corrugated cartons with paper shavings and moisture absorbents such as Silica gel to avoid fungal infections.
This product of ours is famous among the pet world as a natural Calcium supplement that gives many benefits avoiding the unnecessary costs spent for artificial calcium supplements that are too costly and less effective. 80% of the cuttlefish bone contains Calcium carbonate which makes it bear a large portion of Calcium and on the other hand, Zinc, Iron, and explaining the below values make it wonderful for your pets.
- Sharpen and strengthen the beak of birds as in Large Parrots like Macaws and other domestic birds and it can stop growing the beaks excessively.
- Makes the bird’s feathers stronger, healthier, and more beautiful.
- Strengthen the shell, bones, and teeth of turtles and tortoises and stop overgrowing their teeth.
- Helps reptiles groom and strengthen their bones and teeth.
- Works as a toy for pets for biting, and nibbling.
We Green Space Terra Crafts can also supply cuttlefish bones in customized packings such as blister packing and categorized into sizes, crushed and powdered.
|ITEM CODE (SKU)||DESCRIPTION||LODABILITY PER PALLET|
|TR/CTF/BN/15KG-01||TR DRIED CUTTLEFISH BONE FOR TURTLES AND BIRDS, 15KG BULK PACKED WITH MOISTURE ABSORBING PAPER PIECES IN A MASTER CARTON, PALLETIZED
BOX SIZE: 57 X 50 X 29 CM / 5Y