Coir grow mats are tightly woven water-retentive thin mats that are made of coconut fiber. These are ideally used to grow microgreens, grass, and micro herbs. Microgreens are the tiny sprout forms of beet, Swiss chard, broccoli, mustard, arugula, amaranth, pees, etc. These micro herbs are highly popular in modern society due to their nutritional value and deliciousness.
Grow mats are specifically designed for shallow trays which are commonly used in hydroponic setups and microgreen growing trays. Surprisingly GREEN SPACE coir grow mats are highly resistant to pests, bacteria, fungi, and mold growth. Also, these grow mats provide excellent drainage, aeration, and moisture retention which are highly favorable for the root physiology of the plants in their germination stage. Apparently, GREEN SPACE Coir Grow Mats are a reliable, reusable eco-friendly solution for germination and seedling stages of the above-mentioned plant categories.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable substrate since these are made from 100% coir fiber.
- Facilitate strong root growth since these are highly porous.
- Highly water retentive
- Consists of a neutral pH level which is highly favorable for healthy plant growth.
- Prevent mold growth since coir fiber acts as an antimicrobial substrate.
- Coir doesn’t make any foul smell in degradation. Therefore, these are suitable for indoors also.
DESCRIPTION GREEN SPACE SMASHMIX COIR GROW MAT ITEM CODE HPS/SMASHMIX/CF/CGM DIMENSIONS 30 CM X 45 CM X 7 MM THICKNESS 7 MM GSM (GRAMS PER SQUARE METER) 800 G LATEX % 12% (ONE SIDE)
We are ready to offer you customized GREEN SPACE SMASHMIX COIR GROW MAT upon your requirement.