Catappa Bark Logs
Indian almond, botanically known as Terminalia catappa and informally known as catappa. The Catappa tree is a pagoda-shaped tree that grows mostly in South Asian countries. Catappa bark is often used to grow decoration and naturality in the aquarium.
The specifically identified uses are,
– Contributes to the development of the breeding process of fish in the aquarium
– Catappa fruit logs can be used as a treatment for bacterial diseases
– These contain antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that are beneficial for aquatic pets.
– These provide more surface area for animals like shrimp without increasing the tank size.
– Various invertebrates such as crabs and lobsters will take shelter in catappa bark and provide many natural benefits.
Green Space Terra Craft brings you the best quality cleaned catappa bark logs professionally packed and 8cm x 04 logs in a labelled bag.
|ITEM CODE (SKU)||DESCRIPTION||LODABILITY PER PLT|
|TR/CTB/6LGS-01||TR 8CM CATAPPA BARK LOGS, 06 PCS IN A PACKET WITH HEADER CARD, 200 PCS IN MASTER CARTON.
SIZE: 57 x 50 x 29 CM / 5Y