This is the first in a line of the Green Space Terra Crafts wooden products range and Sri Lanka’s tropical nature with vast biodiversity lets us bring you natural durable wooden crafts for your reptile enclosure or the aquarium.
We have introduced 100% natural wooden hut products to the market produced in various types of wood that are harvested in a sustainable manner that promotes no deforestation. Here the product can be customized in sizes and currently, we are stuck in only one size and further changes can be made to customer requests.
Below are the wood species that we use for this creation and the product can be provided with or without bark.
|Common Name||Botanical Name|
|Ceylon Mahogany||Melia azedarach|
|Pacific Rose Wood||Thespesia populnea|
These wood species do not contain any of the harmful natural chemicals and are heart treated to avoid fungal infections and tiny pests. The range of wood was chosen based on its strength and texture.
- Helps maintain natural complexion in the reptile enclosure or the aquarium to enhance the beauty.
- Slowly release healthy tannins into water in the aquarium
- Makes a perfect hideout for creatures in both terrarium and aquarium.
- Works as a bridge for reptiles and amphibians.
- Surface helps to grow biofilm and algae in aquariums.
ITEM CODE (SKU) DESCRIPTION LODABILITY PER PLT 20’GP 40’HC TR/WDN/HUT-01 TR WOODEN HUT WITH A TAG, 12 PCS PACKED IN A MASTER CARTON, PALLETIZED
SIZE: 25 X 15 X 10 CM
BOX SIZE: 31 X 31 X 31 CM / 5Y